The globe is smaller. Change happens faster. The opportunities for growth, innovation, and exploration abound. This is a very exciting time, especially at Anona.TV Software. As prearranging to be the pioneers of the streaming service methodology at 2012, we believe that our people are keys to our continued innovation and success.
We invite you to explore your opportunities with us:
We're looking for smart, energetic individuals to join a small and extremely smart team of entrepreneurs and engineers, and with a strong ability to understand "the end user's" side.
Location: Tel-Aviv Port, Israel
- Full management of product lifecycle: design, architecture, development of critical and complex modules and working with customers.
- Development of cutting edge networking and media streaming technology into a cool and disruptive user app.
- BA/B.Sc in Computer Science.
- 5 years experience in C++ development under Windows environment.
- Experience in Networking Development.
Advantages - knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Working with UDP based Protocols or P2P
- Video (video platforms, Flash/Silverlight, encoding, streaming)
- working in Linux or OSX Environments
- Development in Python or PHP
QA testing for a web application – taking ownership of the overall quality from production inspection, product deployment & support, while ensuring the success of major, minor, and patch releases.
- At least 2 years experience in Web Application testing.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Data Base
- Good understanding of server –side technologies
- Experience in writing testing documents (STD , STP)
- Knowledge in QA methodology
- A team player and a self learner
- Ability to understand complex systems and excellent technical comprehension.
Project Description: Android and Linux software developer with proven skills and previous experience in low level drivers and application development on mobile Android platforms. In this position, you will be part of a focused team of engineers, researchers and designers to develop the next generation of video acceleration platform. Other individual responsibilities include participation in definition and review of feature requirements, feature definition, component design, component specification, component development, component unit test, and feature integration.
Necessary Skills (Must Have): You should possess at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Architecture, or a closely related college degree. Also, you should have a minimum of five years suitable industry experience. Additional qualifications include:
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):